Even if you’re unaware of it, chances are you already use cloud computing. Whether you send an email, collaborate on a paper, save files, or stream a video using an online service like Gmail or Outlook 365, cloud computing makes it possible behind the scenes.
“If someone asks me what cloud computing is, I try not to get bogged down with definitions. I tell them that, simply put, cloud computing is a better way to run your business.”Marc Benioff, Founder, CEO and Chairman, Salesforce
The cloud has given small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) the ability to go toe-to-toe with the big guys; less manpower and fewer resources are no longer an obstacle. Using the power of the cloud, SMBs can now challenge long-standing industry behemoths.
Here are some of the most common uses of cloud computing:
- Cloud backup service: This is a failsafe solution in the event that your business suffers a server failure, a cyberattack, or other data loss. The top cloud backup services integrate storage, synchronization, and restoration of lost or deleted data, real-time backups, archiving, and high levels of security. Numerous cloud storage systems offer cloud backup capabilities as well.
- Cloud storage: Cloud services guarantee that your data is saved on an offsite cloud storage system, making it simple to access from any place or device with an internet connection. You may sync data between devices and share files securely using cloud storage.
- Cloud Hosting service: Multiple information exchange methods, such as email services, application hosting, web-based phone systems, and data storage, are made possible by cloud hosting services. Your company website, databases, and domain names can all be hosted by a cloud hosting service. Scaling to handle peak loads is simple because cloud hosting services are offshore.
- SaaS: SaaS, or (software as a service), is a method of delivering applications over the cloud. SaaS solutions are useful for businesses in numerous operational contexts. For instance, you might use SaaS CRM tools like Unify.
ABOUT PROMETHEAN CLOUD (PCIS)
PCIS deploys cloud infrastructure solutions that have been providing Software Defined Data Center Services to organizations around the world including Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Mauritius, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Our flagship product, Cloud Datacenter, simplifies data center operations, streamlining the deployment, management, and scaling of data center resources.
The solutions deliver turn-key IT delivery, providing best-in-class technologies at a tremendous value compared to competing solutions.
By integrating infrastructure and cloud-enabling services as a shared or dedicated utility. We design and tailor each solution to the client’s needs, providing answers to specific issues and adding the capability to scale and expand.
BENEFITS OF HOSTING WITH US
- Self-service & Managed Services: We provide assistance with every aspect of technology, including setup, optimization, safety precautions, backups, migrations, and more.
- Flexibility: We’ll ensure you get the hosting plan that best meets your needs. And it’s not a problem if your needs alter along the way. Anytime is a good moment to update or downgrade.
- Competitive Pricing: We provide you with all of the hosting options offered by the major hosting providers, but we do so for less money and with service that far surpasses theirs.
- Verified Uptime: 99.98% of service availability is driven by strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs). There is no downtime. We are always online.
- Security: With security in mind, our storage platform is designed to protect user data through multiple layers of protection, we offer security features such as 2FA, file access control, and server monitoring. We also offer advanced features such as brute force protection, video verification, end-to-end and server-side encryption…. and so much more
To learn more about our offering, visit us at pcis.ng
Call: (+234) 913-013-2959 or Email: email@example.com